- New and durable
- Strong tenacity and water absorbency, stretch and tear resistant
- Soft, fine and smooth in touch
- Material: Chamois leather
- Color: as picutre
- Size: Approx. 45 x 70cm
2pcs Natural leather chamois
To maintain your chamois in good condition
1.Washing the chamois in warm water with a mild soap detergent when you use
2.Soaking the chamois in water for revitalization
Natural Chamois Leather:
Natural Chamois leather is actually flesh split of lambskin with tanned fish oils.so when open the packaging there will be a deep pungent leather smell.
1) Highly Absorbent, holds large amount of water (10 times its weight).
2) Can wipe/blot dry.
3) It’s natural , hence much longer life.
1 Will dry hard and need to re-wet it to become soft again
2 Break in period, where tanned oils get excreted initially. So paint will get some deposits initially.
3 Not everyone will like the strong pungent smell.