360 Degree Rotation 18 LED Night Vision IP68 Waterproof
- Camera for rear view fixed on the car body with night vision.
- High-definition and 150 degree wide viewing angle to help rear view parking more safely.
- With 360 degree rotation lens, easy to adjust the camera to the best position.
- 18 IR LED night vision light, automatic sensor up to 24 meters, can get a more clear view even in the dark.
- The CMOS HD image sensor outputs digital signals that has better clarity, color contrasting and sharpness than normal camera.
- IP68 waterproof and low power consumption.
- Simple and modest design, high duty metal shell, convenient and durable to use.
- Perfect solution to get rid of that poor rear view visibility on your car, boat, truck or any vehicle that has no rear-view or poor rear vision.
- With guilder line.
- Cable length: 50cm.
Waterproof level: IP68
Lens angle: 150 degree
LED Quantity: 18pcs
Video format: NTSC
Product size (L x W x H): 7.50 x 7.50 x 2.50 cm / 2.95 x 2.95 x 0.98 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 13.00 x 8.00 x 7.40 cm / 5.12 x 3.15 x 2.91 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.