Fits HOLDEN HSV COMMODORE VE SEDAN WAGON UTE COILOVERS SET DAMPER ADJUSTABLE
This Coilover is designed for comfortable purpose, not for street racing. If you ask the coilover spring going to be harder, please confirm with us before purchase.（Instructions are not included）
2006-2013 Holden Calais VE Sedan
2008-2013 Holden Calais VE Wagon
2006-2013 Holden Caprice VM Sedan
2006-2013 Holden Commodore VE Sedan
2008-2013 Holden Commodore VE Wagon
2007-2013 Holden Commodore VE Ute
2006-2010 Holden Statesman VM Sedan
Front Lowering: 25-60mm
Rear Lowering: 25-80mm
F: 7 kg/mm
R: 7 kg/mm
Suspension Kit Contents
Lowering springs (depending on application) x 4
Rear Sport Shock x 2
Front Sport Shock x 2
30Ways Fully Damper Adjustable:
1-8: Suggested for track use.
9-16: Suggested for mountain/aggressive use.
17-30: Suggested for common street use.
FOAM CELL TECHNOLOGY
- Micro-Cellular closed cell foam insert maximises cooling efficiency by occupying less internal space than gas within a pressurised shock absorber. Greater oil capacity and more surface area maintains lower operating temperatures.
MONO TUBE BODY
- Stable damping force can be generated continuously, because of the larger oil capacity and improved heat dissipation.
- The larger sized piston valve creates a wider area to receive pressure, and thus even a subtle damping force can be generated precisely.
- The structure allows no restrictions in installation angles.
- Oil releases heat easier as the temperature increases.
- Aeration doesn't occur because oil and gas are completely separated.
-Height adjustable from 30mm-80mm (most applications).
-25%-30% Up-rated shock absorber damping.
-FUCH oil filled dampers for superior ride quality and performance.
-FUCH damper oil is used for maximum lubricity and consistent damping.
-Short heavy duty hardened chrome piston rods.
-Firm yet comfortable ride quality, suitable for fast road or mild track day use.
-Coilover springs are high tensile, chrome silicon steel, shot peened for strength.
-Coilover springs are powder coated for weather protection.
-Helper springs are used (where necessary) to prevent spring dislocation when car is jacked up. Built in Elastomer bump stops for durability.
-Dual locking rings (most applications) anodised for weather protection.
-Powder coated Anti-Corrosion Coilover Bodies.
IMPORTANT: Installations should only be done by a qualified person and it is the responsibility of this person to ensure correct fitment