Fits Holden Commodore VT VX VY Coilover Struts Adjustable Damper Coilovers Kits
Note： does not fit VZ model
This Coilover is designed for comfortable purpose, not for street racing. If you ask the coilover spring going to be harder, please confirm with us before purchase.
Holden Commodore VT VX VY Sedan 1997-2007
Holden Statesman WH WL WK 1999-2006
Holden Monaro VY Coupe 2001-2005
Holden Monaro VU 2000-2011
Drops From 20-70mm for front, 20-55mm for rear
Suspension Kit Contents
Lowering springs (depending on application) x 4
Sports dampers x 4
Rear Sport Shock x 2
Front Sport Shock x 2
36Ways Fully Damper Adjustable:
1-8: Suggested for track use.
9-16: Suggested for mountain/aggressive use.
17-36: Suggested for common street use.
-Foam Cell Shock
-Mono Tube Construction
FOAM CELL TECHNOLOGY
- Micro-Cellular closed cell foam insert maximises cooling efficiency by occupying less internal space than gas within a pressurised shock absorber. Greater oil capacity and more surface area maintains lower operating temperatures.
MONO TUBE BODY
- Stable damping force can be generated continuously, because of the larger oil capacity and improved heat dissipation.
- The larger sized piston valve creates a wider area to receive pressure, and thus even a subtle damping force can be generated precisely.
- The structure allows no restrictions in installation angles.
- Oil releases heat easier as the temperature increases.
- Aeration doesn't occur because oil and gas are completely separated.
-Height adjustable from 30mm-80mm (most applications).
-25%-30% Up-rated shock absorber damping.
-FUCH oil filled dampers for superior ride quality and performance.
-FUCH damper oil is used for maximum lubricity and consistent damping.
-Short heavy duty hardened chrome piston rods.
-Firm yet comfortable ride quality, suitable for fast road or mild track day use.
-Coilover springs are high tensile, chrome silicon steel, shot peened for strength.
-Coilover springs are powder coated for weather protection.
-Helper springs are used (where necessary) to prevent spring dislocation when car is jacked up. Built in Elastomer bump stops for durability.
-Dual locking rings (most applications) anodised for weather protection.
-Powder coated Anti-Corrosion Coilover Bodies.
IMPORTANT: Installations should only be done by a qualified person and it is the responsibility of this person to ensure correct fitment