Holden Commodore VU VT VX VY VZ Coilover Struts Adjustable Damper Coilovers kits
Holden Commodore VT VX VY VZ Sedan 1997-2007
Holden Statesman WH WL WK 1999-2006
Holden Monaro VY VZ Coupe 2001-2005
Holden Monaro VU 2000-2011
Suspension Kit Contents
Lowering springs (depending on application) x 4
Sports dampers x 4
Rear Sport Shock x 2
Front Sport Shock x 2
ADJUSTABLE CAMBER x 2
36Ways Fully Damper Adjustable:
1-8: Suggested for track use.
9-16: Suggested for mountain/aggressive use.
17-36: Suggested for common street use.
-Foam Cell Shock
-Mono Tube Construction
FOAM CELL TECHNOLOGY
- Micro-Cellular closed cell foam insert maximises cooling efficiency by occupying less internal space than gas within a pressurised shock absorber. Greater oil capacity and more surface area maintains lower operating temperatures.
MONO TUBE BODY
- Stable damping force can be generated continuously, because of the larger oil capacity and improved heat dissipation.
- The larger sized piston valve creates a wider area to receive pressure, and thus even a subtle damping force can be generated precisely.
- The structure allows no restrictions in installation angles.
- Oil releases heat easier as the temperature increases.
- Aeration doesn't occur because oil and gas are completely separated.
-Height adjustable from 30mm-80mm (most applications).
-25%-30% Up-rated shock absorber damping.
-FUCH oil filled dampers for superior ride quality and performance.
-FUCH damper oil is used for maximum lubricity and consistent damping.
-Short heavy duty hardened chrome piston rods.
-Firm yet comfortable ride quality, suitable for fast road or mild track day use.
-Coilover springs are high tensile, chrome silicon steel, shot peened for strength.
-Coilover springs are powder coated for weather protection.
-Helper springs are used (where necessary) to prevent spring dislocation when car is jacked up. Built in Elastomer bump stops for durability.
-Dual locking rings (most applications) anodised for weather protection.
-Powder coated Anti-Corrosion Coilover Bodies.
IMPORTANT: Installations should only be done by a qualified person and it is the responsibility of this person to ensure correct fitment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.